Monday 17 December 2012

Classic Car Game (Issue - 01)

A long time since our last post.

I was cleaning my computer and I found some "test" that I want to share with everyone, this is a the firts Issue:

The Classical Car Game from Unity 2.6 (Yes, right now Unity 4 is a reality)

1.- If you are new to Unity, just imagine this: With Unity 2.6 ( around 3 years ago) you've got a complete tutorial and FILEs in order to built your car game, it's a terrific idea!!!



2.- Everyone played with this and their owns custom version, obvious me too, in this case I just added a new car. Check out the water!


3.- Canada's Flag? Actually not, this a Peruvian Flag. You can see the complete custom car in the next post, I found it while I was cleaning my server :'(


 4.- Stop and stare about the other players! Yes, you can see mods about this tutorials but without other players.

5.- But the Assets and Scripts were so good that you can add your favourites songs and play along for a while...Look that physics LOL


6.- And here the link to play: PLAY ME!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice game.. i have bookmarked it.. will play in my free time...juegos de carros

    ReplyDelete
  2. When playing Pet Society you can decorate your house and go to your friend's house with presents. This is a very cute and fun game. Taruhan Bola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure to always feed your fish when playing Happy Aquarium because the fish can die just like in real life. domino 99

    ReplyDelete